1月 07, 2007

好幸福

I think Sassy got spoiled already. She now crawls to my bed every night and has to sleep with me. When I just get into sleep, she's gotten 1/4 of the bed; but then when I wake up in the morning, I found myself having 1/4 of the space instead--and Sassy is still sticking right next to me!

Look at her, so satisfied, so enjoyed, so spoiled....

Talking about satifaction, I'm sure Ho Gor is very pleased today too, as he's started to help doing some housework--and I assigned my favorite job: bathroom cleaning. See how he looks after accomplishing such a big task!


***

After listening to your story about the trip, I have better understanding of what I should do with my career change. I'm so glad to learn that it's actually not unachievable at all--at least there are people doing it now, and in the future.

I am so excited. I know it's a long way to go, but I can't wait to start!

***

Went to Joyo.com and ordered the 《三峽好人》 VCD, only USD$4, in which ¥20 is the shipping cost :-) But still, it's a good price to our standard. 賈樟柯, 大力支持你!

他從一個貧瘠的土地來到北京之後,就認定了他的人生道路,成為一名優秀的導演。在大學期間,他觀摩了上百部的電影,同時,結識了日後在他的職業生涯中很重要的幾個伙伴。 (quoted from here)


It's not easy to find the direction in life, yet stick to it no matter what. I'm glad you did it!

Talking about movie, I have quite a few old movies I want to watch:
Me and You and Everyone We Know
Match Point
Paradise Now
Paris Je t'aime
As It Is in Heaven
三億日圓極度初戀
死亡筆記(前篇)
死亡筆記:最後的名字
墨攻
《傷城》

標籤: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:31 下午, Blogger 林綸詩 said...

我只差 As it is in heaven.

mmm 咁多套 on your list, 我最喜歡 me and you and everyone we know, second: Paris Je t'aime, third 三億日圓, or matchpoint =)

 
At 11:32 下午, Blogger euqus said...

Wow! You watched them all!!! yeah, Me and you and everyone we know is pretty good!

 

發佈留言

<< Home