1月 16, 2007

51%

It was the second time I discussed with this friend about homosexuality through IM till 2 in the morning... Indeed the topic is controversial and it's never easy to find out what is the "correct" way to handle this issue that has huge societal pressure--I mean pressure on those who still think that homosexual is wrong. Accusations are saying that we are disrespectful, hypocritic, discriminating, so on and so forth.

I have to agree I know nothing about 同性戀 except what I've been told by my limited knowledge about the bible that it's condemned.

(may be continued :)

***

Just read that 51% of women are now living without a spouse.

Married couples are now minority....

In fact, who would care if "I" am living happily?

Quoted from the NYT aritcle:

“I’m in a place in my life where I’m comfortable,” said Ms. Crenshaw, who has two grown sons. “I can do what I want, when I want, with whom I want. I was a wife and a mother. I don’t feel like I need to do that again. -- Carol Crenshaw, 57, of Roswell, Ga., was divorced in 2005 after 33 years and says she is in no hurry to marry again.”


All in all, it's about "me".

And people need to respect that.

『不要以惡報惡,眾人以為美的事,要留心去做。』 羅馬書 12.17

標籤: ,

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home