12月 16, 2006

home sweet home

It's the first time I indulged myself in the office so much that I call it home! Sadly, it happens in times like this--there are still 320,000 households served by my energy company living in darkness over this chilly weekend (26F/-3C')!

One thing I'm touched though, is that there are many people who do have power at home calling on to the radio station saying that they can open their place as a shelter to those who are in need.

And thanks to my power-ful friends who extended thier offer saying that I can stay at their place :-)

And thanks for treating me dinner :-) I wish you the best whereever you go!

***
The Devil Wears Prada》is a good one! I don't know if the editor of American 《Vogue》is like that or not, but one thing I'm sure--Andy Sachs looks a lot better after she puts on the big name skirts, shoes (Jimmy Choo!), hand bags, and all those accessories.

A good reminder was from another change of Andrea. She used to say "I have no choice." since she was such a "good" employee that she fulfilled the Devil's every unreasonable request. She gained trust (but not appreciation) from her boss, but lost friendship, her boyfriend, and herself. And in every single setback in her life because of work, she found her execuse by saying "I've no choice". But then the Devil once said to her, "You're not no choice, and that's your choice." Finally Andrea knew what she should go after in her life, so she quit her job.

We do have a choice. We all have to choose.

***

Photoshop CS3 Beta is available for download, which is supposed to work better under Mac Intel system. Hopefully it's worth the wait!

Here's an overview of the new features.

標籤: ,

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home