12月 02, 2006

Great class!

So I did show the pictures during tonight's final critique. Others are showing like 10+ prints and I'm only showing 5... I wasn't in a good mood since I know I'll not pass, but it turned out to be pretty good. Seth that there are a couple of them good for enlarging--if they're in focus :-) Oh well, I shot using handheld so I couldn't use a small aperture to keep the depth of field...

And it turned out that "incomplete" actually means that I can continue to work on my assignments until the beginning of the next quarter, and if I submit the assignments by then, he'll change the grade and there will be no trace of it. Ha, I think that's even better since I can continue to use the facilities for free even though the class is over!

We had a lot of wine and cheese tonight--we have six people and we opened four wines! It was a great class. Everyone is talented and hardworking!

I still haven't decided whether I should continue to take classes next quarter. I guess I should. There are two instructors that I really want to meet...

PCNW is having a Members' Juried Exhibition now. Stop by if you happen to be in the area!

This is my favorite.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home