12月 22, 2006

停下來的季節

This is what it looked like one week ago in front of my house... As you can tell, the storm was pretty crazy. A few of my friends are still living without power even now.

****

I was chatting with a friend over dinner, and she mentioned that Toronto is really warm this year--so far there isn't' a single snow, and it's been warmer than Seattle--40F/4C! A lot of birds flew back as they thought winter is over, flowers are budding, and a lot of other animals came awake from their sleeping mode...

What have we messed up with this world?

****

I feel like I'm not the old self anymore, that something is changing. Like, I started to lose the interest of blogging. I used to write every little things that came to my mind, but recently this interest seems to have gone away.

What is changing within me?

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home