12月 24, 2006

有了你 了不起

I didn't have a good impression about 張敬軒, since I thought that he's a bit exaggerated, and the lyric is often difficult to understand (at least to me).

His newer song 《笑忘書》 is one of those songs that I don't quite get it. I was guessing together with a friend that may be it's a story of someone who committed suicide? Or is it talking about the confusion and struggles one has to go through when getting older?

Either way, it reflects the sad reality of growing up (at least to us who are over 30:)

「人大了.開心都想哭」
「我 前路有右與左 面對抉擇難兼顧」



老了十歲》 is again a sad story--you really will get an extra 10 years after listening to it!

A more positive song I've listened to so far is 《遇見神》. Oh well, overall it is still a "sad" story--if we haven't encountered with God.



***

It was nice talking to you, hum, although there were quite a bit static because of your basement :-)

***

Mom said dad wasn't feeling good these days. Hopefully things are getting better for him.

After hanging up with mom, I have a stronger urge going back to Toronto instead of going anywhere else.

標籤: , ,

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home