12月 17, 2006

蘊味深長

I just don't understand why: the recent 告別 albums are done really good. Previously we had 自然捲's, and now comes 楊千嬅's!

The last album of Miriam 《Unlimited》 really stands out, and apparently she's a lot matured in this album.

Here's my pick of the best:

《她成功了他沒有》( 試聽/歌詞 ) is a sad story that talks about a then good-matched couple has to break up because of their different dreams about life.

「青春理想失去不意外...」
「為了錢 手裡沒餘錢...」

《大傻》( 歌詞/KV ) is a totally opposite story! The couple sticks to each other even though their dream goes astray.

It also is my favorite. It could be that the MV is somewhat related my to dream :-) Well, hopefully I don't need to close the store in the end--if I do have one in the future. But even so, it's not the end of the world! 辛苦不算醜!

This song also gives me insight about the recent power outage--yes, it'll be the fourth night I sleep wihtout power tonight. Last night was REALLY chilly. All my fish died already in the morning, and Sassy (my cat) and I were sleeping together trying to keep each other in warmth. When I woke up early in the morning, I felt like I'm living in a forest. Huge chilly forest.

But then I think, hey, the power is just out for a few days, but my house hasn't been damaged, and I'm still alive that I can enjoy Christmas and New Year (and more kakaka).

「我們還有 手仍能拖 (acutally not yet) 夢仍能造 眼仍能看 心仍能開
我們還有 嘴仍能親 (same here :) 事仍能做 戲仍能看 歌仍能聽 天涯陪著走!」

「誰都想很富有 誰都不必富有...」



生有限、活無限!

標籤: ,

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home