12月 11, 2006

多背一公斤自然捲



According to some numbers, there were 120.29 million inbound travelers going to China in 2006. How powerful it would be if all of them supported this organization!

***
自然捲 is going to break up... how unfortunate. Hopefully 娃娃 will have her throat healed up soon that they can bring more good new songs again soon.

They have the last album released recently, which I haven't had a chance to listen to it. But their previous album 《大捲包小卷》- 自然捲《C’est La Vie vol.2》 was pretty good. Very natural, very comfortable. Their lyric is lovely, and the melody 動人心弦.

Especially this one.

答應要一個人生活 有沒有把握 不會淚流
答應要一個人走 有沒有把握 無論多久 心還是熱的


Although at some stage in life it canhttp://beta.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif be unavoidably lonely, never give up the right to stay passionate about it! And not to mention that I'm not all alone--He is here with me!

答應要

詞.曲:奇哥

答應自己學會燙衣服
答應自己學會煮咖啡
答應自己一個人看電影
哭著笑著睡著了

答應自己學會坐公車
答應自己一個人吃晚餐
打包行李 要去旅行
呼吸一點新鮮空氣

這樣的日子 有多久了
影印一樣 反覆不停的複製著
這樣的日子 還要多久
像在沙漠上面奔跑 沒有盡頭

答應要一個人生活 有沒有把握
不會淚流
答應要一個人走 有沒有把握
無論多久 心還是熱的

搬家》is another song I like:

Are we moving moving moving
To a place with free
Are we moving moving moving
To a place wihtout lonely
I wish


I am moving to that place...

我相信。

***

Thanks for the shrimp chips and the soup. I've already finished half of it! Yum!!

標籤: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:16 下午, Blogger 村上迷 said...

OMG, I love the song "答應要", it's my first time listening to it. 娃娃's voice sounds a little like 范曉萱 to me.

GOOD STUFF! :)
(Too bad they are breaking up :(

 

發佈留言

<< Home