11月 23, 2006

Giving Thanks

I just can't believe it... time flies and 2006 has almost come to an end. Looking back over the past year, I do have a lot that I am thankful for:

1. A roof over my head -- especially after the tragedy in Belleuve where a crane crashed and killed one person.

2. World's best parents who call me sharp at 6.30pm almost every day checking in with me.

3. Awesome friends who bring laughters, encouragements, inspiration, advice, and support.

4. A good job that supports the expenses of traveling, and picking up an expensive hobby.

5. A good counselor that is helping me along the way of discovering myself that is shaking up my qwest of dreams.

6. Working with insanely talented friends who dare to be my model for the light contorl class, like her, her, her, and him. Special thanks to Peggy who has infinte posing idea and never got exhausted with a day long shooting.

7. Good fellowship with Taoming group that allows me to witness what God has done on every one through the group.

8. My family's visits where we had a few days of good times we wouldn't have when we were in Toronto.

9. Had LASEK done (more sharing on this later)!

10. God who never fails on me, who is always forgiving, always patient. He didn't let go of me.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the only one that exist in your entry with a NAME
lol
Thanks to you too =) it was fun!

 

發佈留言

<< Home