11月 30, 2006

curbed

A lot of things were happening that I wasn't able to finish my assignments for the color photography on time, and Seth said that I should finish the class with an "incomplete".... FAILED what a good encouragement.

Well, apart from that, he's a great teacher. Originally this past Tuesday was our last class, but he said he'll help us to do printing for the final project and moved the "real" final class to Friday. He'll also bring a few good wines to the critique section as well (Seth used to be selling wine in restaurants earlier in his career. He said that's because it's a less "polluted" side job that wouldn't side track him from being an artist).

So... even though I have almost nothing to show, I'd go for the class :-) And, ha, partly because I need to get back a book I lent to him earlier.



I was planning to print those I got from my Toronto trip. Since printing contact sheets for five rolls can be time consuming, so I decided to scann the film--but it turned out to be even more time consuming :-)



So I thought the airport was bad last night when I came back home, but I heard a lot of even worse cases for people who arrived Monday night. One thing though, I shouldn't get into the Shuttle Express when I saw it's going to be full--it took me two hours to get back home--not because of traffic, but we need to take the locals and drop people off.....

Sigh, I even did a stupid thing that I wrote tips on the final invoice and also paid tips in cash to the driver..............

What a night.

***

"離家出走" seems to be pretty hot, I googled for lyrics, but found this more interesting...

***

Triangular relationship.... haha... tried once, never ever wanted to do the same thing again.

If I have the first relationship to start with :-)

2 Comments:

At 10:24 上午, Blogger 村上迷 said...

離家出走 website is pretty cool. You should also check out this website too,

http://www.pazu.com/travel/trip2004/index.html

http://www.pazu.com/travel/asia/index.html

Another traveler (he has been traveling ever since he graduated from college)......What a life.

 
At 12:30 上午, Blogger euqus said...

Wow! I'm so envy of that!!! Traveling full time for over two years!

 

發佈留言

<< Home