11月 27, 2006

巧合

This trip is full of..... coincident.

Bumped into a friend from Seattle while I was waiting in a restaurant for another Seattle friend... what a small world. I was introduced Info Nepal during the lunch where people can do volunteer work while trekking in the mountains.



And then when I went back home, Wuster messaged me saying that I should take a look at this book. At first I wasn't that interested because of the title--why does "changing the world" always has to stick with "M$" no matter what?? But then... you know what, it talks about an ex-employee leaving the high profile job and started a non-profit organization trying to help children going to school. And all this is done in... Nepal.

Oh well, I'm sure there are a lot of others unnamed and unaffiliated who are giving up what they have to serve people who are in need. But nevertheless, I'm sure it'll be a good book to read, just in case I'm not inspired enough :-)

3 Comments:

At 5:48 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

nihao,wo zai ni de BIOG kan jian yi pian guan yu wo de wen zhang -ICELAND .yao ling.

xiexie ni.ba zhe zhong jinshen fayang chuqu

 
At 9:23 上午, Blogger euqus said...

hi hi yao ling,

No, thank YOU for not giving up under HK's educational systems! Hope you'll continue to live up for yourself!

(btw, wo de putongwa bu 成 :-)

 
At 10:45 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Don't judge a book by its cover (or title in this case).

wuster

 

發佈留言

<< Home