11月 22, 2006

日光之下...

並無新事!

About this time of last year, we're studying Ecclesiastes in Sunday school, and I thought I undersatnd it all, well, at least in my mind I know what it's talking about.

But then until tonight, when a friend brought this up again during our conversation about living out a dream, this verse hit me again.

It's very true.... althoguh it's a standard Christian answer to questions about career/calling/vocation etc--it's going to be yet another job no matter what it is--if it's not under THE plan.

Thanks for your inspiration! You opened up a few options that I can try to 'test water'.

***

Yeah, it was the fear that made me hesitated about jumping to another career. It's the fear of losing this fantasy once the reality kicks in.

看 風 的 , 必 不 撒 種 ; 望 雲 的 , 必 不 收 割 。 傳 道 書 11:4

That pilot test is a good idea!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home