11月 16, 2006

生命中不能承受之... 透明



***

It's been a long time I haven't written a blog, and my sisters were calling me up asking if I were in troubles or something like that. In fact, a lot of people think that I am going to leave Seattle very soon because of my previous blog titles. Well, partly correct -- the titles represent a more recent change of my life, which I am going to tell later. There were just a lot I have to share about it!

All in all, it's because of something that is transparent.... You know, what matter the most are things that we feel like transparent...

***

Talking about transparent, Ho gor said, "你當你的組員真係透明嘎!" Haha, he's referring to the fact that I have a sound plan leaving Seattle and leave my church's small group (named "透明") behind :-)

BTW, when I wanted to add a newer member to the "transparent group"'s email list, and she said, "but then i will turn to transparent... now i have some existence"

Haha...

***

Another reason I stopped blogging was because I'm addicted to the TV drama 女王の教室. A very good one that I can't help crying in the last episode.

The drama reminded me the conversation with a friend over lunch today... looks like I'll make use of my remaining time to finish that personal project!

1 Comments:

At 1:43 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Good to see you blogging again :]

 

發佈留言

<< Home