10月 30, 2006

夕陽無限好

Changed the banner picture again... the picture was taken last night before going to the Rainbow Missions dinner, at around 5.15pm. It was REALLY cold and I didn't dress enough so I was like running here and there to keep myself warm.

A self-selfportrait :-) The background was exposed for three minutes and I stood in front of the camera for about 20 seconds. It sort of created an effect that I'm disappearing from Seattle....

Haha, doesn't that match what my fate is going to be?

Looking around, all but one friends who joined the company around the same time as me have all left. Those days of rushing to a Japanese class looks like yesterday.

When we were still, considerably, young.

***

Went to the drama last night. It was unplanned. The story was so familiar... and I found our pieces here and there...

夕陽無限好, 天色已黃昏.
本想去憑愛去換最燦爛一生,
想不到長吻帶來更永恆傷感

4 Comments:

At 11:34 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Nahnahnah.... Stay in Seattle! =)

 
At 10:48 下午, Blogger euqus said...

匿名者: haha yuen loi hai nei :-)

I like Seattle ge, 找到友情, 有很多回憶...

但天地之大... 始終想走一趟... 証明自己的青春還在 :-)

But may be... I will stay afterall haha

I'm hopelessly old.

 
At 10:52 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

shave your moustache
that probably will give you more 青春

 
At 10:53 下午, Blogger euqus said...

LOL!

 

發佈留言

<< Home