10月 13, 2006

心痛

The second roll of film for the photo class was processed and this time I chose to do the contact sheet in a commercial lab. And when I picked it up today, I found the total cost was $20!!!

Processing a roll costs about $7 including tax, so the contact sheet alone costs $13!!

心痛!

I guess I'll go back to my own lab and do the labouring work from now on.

****
Went to rather big dinner party tonight at Maneki. Their monk fish liver was awesome!! Also the black cod cheek was really good too. I feel hungry again now just to think about it.

****

I received the school catalog a few days back. It costs 10,000EU just for a year's tuition fee, excluding all the living costs.

But the idea of studying in Florence for a year sounds "fun" :)

My friend's starting to talk about getting into the food industry, but I guess it's going to be boiling congee without rice again. It's good though to keep talking about the dreams... at least this makes life a bit more excited.

****


Got some free flowers again because someone forgot to pick up with the Pike Place basket. Coincidently in the color class the instrutor showed us some slides about color relationship. Looking at the flowers sitting in my bathroom, I can't help but praise Him that God is truely the master of all ages!

****

The Polaroid 195 ROCKS!!!!

I took a few self portraits with it. Too bad this floral arrangement looked as if I were gone to the better place or what. Oh well...

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home