10月 08, 2006

風花雪月 獨家試愛

Bought some sunflowers before the hotpot last night the 追月夜--I have been thinking of getting sunflowers for the bathroom for a long time :-)

Got some pretty good food for the hotpot. I picked up deboned duck feet from Won Tone and it turned out really good. Crisp in texture, and rich in flavor!

Watched 《獨家試愛》afterwards, which was full of surprises... I'm shocked to learn that marriage of young couples in HK can be that messy. I mean, extramarital affair can happen to couples of all ages across all generations, but the way 方力申 and 鄧麗欣 chose to resolve the problem was so cildish. Also it's too bad the movie described messed up relationships pretty good, but failed to bring to the viewer a hope, a more positive view point towards the problem.

What surprised me though, was that this movie was a hit in HK! I searched on how people responded to it, here's a quote:

10分
我好鐘意see呀!!

haha, it's pretty ho see ge, if you lower your expectations :)

Went to studio again, and this time ho gor was my model. After finishing all the requried steps by the assignment, we started playing around with the light :-)

2 Comments:

At 9:09 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Haaa... well like I said, it's cruel, the ending is kinda sad, but that represents the reality of a significant population too... Believe it or not =P

 
At 9:50 上午, Blogger euqus said...

Yeah yeah I bet this mentality is very popular, it's just sad seeing it happens...

 

發佈留言

<< Home