10月 04, 2006

小事數則

Finally Seattle has started its raining season... argh, hopefully we'll be able to see the full moon on Friday. Luckily I was able to catch Sunday's sunbreak and went to Arboretum to capture the beautiful autumn color change. It turned out not too bad :-) Oh, and I developed my first color contact sheet tonight in the class! The studio ones were not exposed quite right though, since I forgot the golden rule in color photography -- it's much safer/better to be slightly overexposed. Ha, and not to mention that I must have incorrectly set the ISO of my light meter. But despite that, the studio print still came out OK.

Oh, talking about the studio pictures, I have chosen a small set of that thanks for the blessings from my model Peggy :-)

I also added some product shots I took during the weekend. I'm a bit disappointed though since I couldn't create the effect I was hoping for (like having the bottle outlined by the light, etc). let's see what the instructor is going to say tomorrow.

****

Had a lot of meetings today, that I skipped lunch again--second time within these two weeks. It's not a big deal to a lot of people out there, but it's big to me since, you know, after working in the same company for so many years, you'll start 'respecting' lunch more than anything else :-)

Talking about work, our team has a lot of openings! It's almost doubling the size of the current one. If you don't know, I'm working in a team that's responsible for the Advantage program, which is something that's based on consignment business model.

*****

Got a big rug recently that doesn't really fit my house. I'm going to resell it soon!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home