9月 01, 2006

geotagging

Pretty cool! You can now add the location of where you take the picture in flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/euqus/223488294/map/?view=users

Umm, may be I can visit every single Starbucks or whatever chain company, take a picture of it, and locate it on my map :-)

Isn't this something *similar* to A9's yellowpage?

Oh well, Yahoo doesn't seem to be more innovative then the big A company, but at least their stuffs are more useful from users' perspective, like their not-so-new http://upcoming.org

But then their newest killer app? The ZoneTag where you can take a picture using your mobile phone close to the venue of the event listed on upcoming.org (at the time the event is happening), the photo will be automatically tagged!! The best part is, you don't have to do anything extra.

Imagine one day people can create an event within their online community, and can upload the pics on the fly that have the right tags!

Cool!

It can be my last all hands... but then they probably are going to sell the recent buy back plan. Sigh. I'd rather skip it again.

****

My friends stopped by and let me have a peek of the pics... and I finally know who that person is. Ha, no wonder she's being so rude in that event.

Your aggressiveness is just so... making me feel very uncomfortable.

****
I just got back the films today. Overall I am OK with the result. The Holga was messed up though. I guess I didn't have a chance to get used to it. Hopefully the color rolls turned out OK.

Argh, I just found out that Canon and Nikon doesn't work well -- in the software level. I was using Canon's PhotoStudio to scan the pics (using a more advanced feature), but then it doesn't work in Nikon's Capture NX! I had to switch back to the intuitive mode.... sigh.

*****

My primary schoolmate just called, and she's engaged! Congrats!

Isn't this funny? Who would know that after 20 years we'd be living in the same city again!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home