9月 28, 2006

不加思索

My dentist's office used to be pretty good at reminding me the next appointment, which is, you know, six months after the last visit. However it seems like a year has passed and I received no call from the office.... I was thinking.... is the dentist... died already??

Since the office was quite close to where I work, so i decided to give it a visit after lunch. Fortunaly, they're still in business :-)

As soon as I stepped into the office, the secretary said, without a thought, "Are you Boris?"

I was surprised my name was remembered by someone I don't really know....

So the reason why they didn't call me was that they thought I have moved to CA.

What even surprised me was that, when she said, "Oh, right, it was Jacky Ho who moved to San Diego...."

Unbelivable.... Even it took me a few months to remember Jacky Ho's name :-)

****

Do I really not look like a 30 guy? Someone asked tonight if I go to Samuel the college fellowship.

Oh well... the other night when I had dinner with my elementary schoolmate, the waiter said if I were her younger brother....

Sigh.

****

The light control class was *still* pretty fun, although I was very tired. I kind of like shooting in a studio, since things can be manipulated in a lot of ways :-)

****

11/6 is a big day for my brother, since it's his birthday. It's also going to be a big day for me, and I started worrying about it....

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home