9月 11, 2006

妙 想 … …

Finally I am 3/4 done with all the weddings this year! Don't get me wrong, I am excited in each wedding, and was touched by each couple. But sometimes, I'm just so looking forward to my own :-)

****

Had a haircut while I was in Vancouver. I think I have the same style as the headline 24 boy on Apple Daily today -- and we end up working in more or less the same industry. And get paid very differently...

****

I should have gone home by now working on the thousands of pictures I owed the couples, but I am supposed to have dinner with my coworkers but they're so busy now.

Sigh.

So I read an article on Food Lovers (from Next magazine), and was tempted to go to Holland!!! I'm so attached to their design... very creative and elegant. I guess I know which city I should keep an eye on when SAS has their end-of-the-year sale again...

阿姆斯特丹!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home