9月 08, 2006

忘卻

寫作就是忘卻。文學是忽略生活最為愉快的方式。」

No wonder... I kind of like wrirting blogs, and I put up "忘卻工作" as my 興趣...

Oh, and I picked up the English translation of 惶然錄 today. I probably won't finish it though.. :)

***

So weird... my coworker in India whom I've never met suddenly IM'ed me as soon as I logged in saying "Good Morning!"... when I asked "What's up?"... answered "Nothing, just want to wish you :)"....

(He used to ask me questions on the thing I worked on that is now outsourced....)

***

From lovelab:

http://thestranger.selectalternatives.com/gyrobase/Personals/ISawYou?keywords=obidos

2 Comments:

At 5:46 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

He didn't leave Obidos for Gurupa.
There was quite a long time when Obidos and Gurupa both exist. A love triangle... Oh man....

 
At 11:14 下午, Blogger euqus said...

haha.. I guess you're right :-) And not to mention panama....

 

發佈留言

<< Home