8月 13, 2006

last day

The last day of my sister's visit was pretty fun! I mean.... they made fun of me :p

1. My another sister's family visited last year, and my niece wanted to make sure I remember all of my family members' birthday (including my parents and my four siblings' families, I have to remember 18 persons' birthdays!), they wrote down all the important days on a paper. Unfortunately, I kept forgetting any of those. So this year, my another niece decided to put the paper on another location that is more visual :-)

birthdays

2. I don't know why but this is the third drawing of me I saw within the last three months! Hum, I wonder if I would ever remember this guys' appearance if I bump into him....

beware of this guy!

3. When I looked at this picture taken by Christina, I felt like I went back to the good old days when my sister was doing most of the housework :-)

sassy and Florence

After talking to my brother-in-law, I figured out that I can do a few things to improve the value of this house. However, I am planning to leave the country next March... Oh, talking about Anders, I always think that I don't have this essential trait of a good engineer by birth--troubleshooting. And this was proven by Anders--he fixed a few things that I should be able to solve if I ever took the time and curiosity to analyse the problem....

Sigh....

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home