8月 23, 2006

Homeless in Seattle

So I did go to downtown Seattle trying to do some street shooting. The quietness of the streets and the screaming of the people just scared me -- yup, eventhough I lived in the Chinatown of Toronto for a few years before.

All of a sudden this guy came by, and we started chatting a bit. I remebered my B&W instructor said that I need to become friends with the street people in order to get good pictures of them.... and you know what, we did become "friends" that all based upon a one dollar note. He was, obviously, happy when I handed him the money. I asked him if I could take a picture of him, and without a doubt, he pull out his belongings and sit on the floor ready for me to shoot--all done in a very professional way.

Sigh... I should have asked him not looking at my camera....

Anyways, as soon as I wanted to take another picture, he asked for another dollar :-) Oh well...

So here's our friendship.

That last exactly one second:

homeless in seattle

***


fm2_apr20_21
Originally uploaded by jonasnas.
Looking at this picture... I am thinking of....

my FM2 :-)

I was told that it's ready to be picked up!!! Yay!!

BTW, I just don't like the FA. The metering is too difficult to read under low night!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home