8月 25, 2006

big day

So I arrived Vancouver, and am getting myself prepared for the big day -- for both my friend and myself :-) It's a big day for my friend since they are going to end their single lives starting tomorrow (and fortunate enough, I am going to spend the last night of the groom-to-be.... ). As for myself, I am going to try putting what I learned from the B&W class into this second wedding assignment.

Comparing to the first time, this is more of a challenge to me. First of all, I don't have much time getting prepared (since the plan kept changing all the time). I rushed to the store to get what I needed, and never got a chance to get used to it :-( On the other hand, once you learn more about the technical stuffs you'll try to concnetrate on the details and forget what can be more important -- spot, feel, and capture that specific moment.

Anyway, I'll try my best.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home