7月 04, 2006

Sassy is gone (for now) (lost but found!)


Day 2: Foundation
Originally uploaded by euqus.
Sassy broke the window screen in my bedroom and went out to catch birds while I was still sleeping... sigh... she's still not back yet, but I have a feeling she will find her way home very soon. Hopefully she can keep herself safe during this little adventure.

***********************

Just came back from the backpacking trip yesterday. The hike was quite tiring, but the view was very rewarding. There were a lot of strange animal footprints on the way that made the trip more exciting... I have posted the photos already. Not all of them were captioned though.

***********************

Thanks to those who prayed for Sassy's safe return. SHE'S BACK :-)

Next time when your indoor cat went away, all you need to do is just sit at your front door and call her name repeatedly.

Thanks my friend coming over and did that :-) We almost lost our hope and we went back to the house. And then I was about to bring Sassy's food outside hoping she'd come back for the food.

And then as soon as I opened the door, I saw Sassy!!

1 Comments:

At 12:47 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

:)

 

發佈留言

<< Home