7月 31, 2006

Poor Taoming groupmate

So I had this weird dream yesterday afternoon...

I dreamed that one of my Taoming groupmates (call her T) was killed by my primary schoomate (call him P)!! I saw that P wrapped T in a big and thick plastic bag, and P brought T up to the penthouse of an upscale condo and dropped her down from there....

* * *

And then, I suddenly became the king of China, and I condemned P and ordered him to eat grass for the rest of his life -- eating grass without using hands....


* * *

I must confess that I didn't even try to rescue my poor groupmate T from the hands of evil P -- all I did was just peeking from behind bushes.

5 Comments:

At 6:03 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

T represent your present life and P represent your early life. You are displeased with your present life and always longing to return to your childhood.

Your ambition is to have a successful career, this represent by you becoming the King of China, however, what you also yearning for is a simple, peaceful life. You want to live like an animal without doing any work (no hands) but just eating grass.

 
At 10:03 下午, Blogger euqus said...

haha 多謝高人指點 :-)

 
At 10:28 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Or maybe you watched a horror movie that afternoon. Or maybe you had weird food that night which affected the hormone balance in your brain. Our subconciousness works in a mysterious way. The harder you try to interpret something, the more confused we become. Maybe the answer is no answer, void, null, nil, blank.

 
At 1:25 上午, Blogger euqus said...

hum... interpreting or not, that dream isn't that important to me... but thanks!

 
At 3:40 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

A typical recipe for your dream:

1 recent communication with T, P
impactful (maybe -ve) history from P
2 movies/tv/news/story/etc that has some killing, punishment, or kingship elements
3 some craps (and i buy them) about your consciousness or subconsciousness, fear and childhood trauma

you need to let go and release your anger due to your inner fear, accept your trauma and let it heal over time...

or you can replace any of the above nouns/verbs with the following:

pain
growth
insecurity
subside

$175, please...

 

發佈留言

<< Home