7月 19, 2006

Offlined!



What happened today? The website I go to the least (live.com) and the website I visit several times a day (flickr.com) were both down almost at the same time!!

But flickr apologizes in a fun and creative way :-) I cheated since I "painted" the white circles using my computer... heee... They also have a very detailed explaination on what's going wrong with their systems and what's being done, while assuring customers' photos are in good hands and noting is lost etc etc.

live.com? Just a plain blank page.... Oh well, may be that's what MS usually does... (I better shut up now :-)

(Want to see how others "paint" the dots? click here:
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=flickrcolourcontest&w=all)

****************

Glad to hear about the veto, but how true does he really mean it when he said ""It crosses a moral boundary that our decent society needs to respect."?

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home