7月 15, 2006

match.com Dinner II

So quite a few people asked me about that dinner. No, no, no, it's not about match.com :-) It's actually a farewell dinner for a friend who is going to start a family in Toronto. But then what's interesting was that right at the beginning our topic was all about match.com, which was pretty funny! And you know what, three girls in that party actually has subscription and had dated through the site :-)

******************

I was talking to my friend for a long time about the Tibet trip. Looks like I need to get a 回鄉証 in order to enter Tibet smoother. So that means I need to go back to HK just for that?!

******************

Today I met C again. We talked about things that happened in the past where I still have a fresh memory of that. Guess what? We talked about that ghost story....

Yup, it was real!

And haha, there were so many fun little things happened in my childhood!

2 Comments:

At 1:22 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

I remember that as well. You said it wore red slippers. Like you, I share with Mum, uncles, and aunties about their childhood memories.

 
At 12:53 上午, Blogger euqus said...

Yeah I know, and remember what you said after I told you the story? You said you also heard the weird noise of washing clothes, cooking, etc...

 

發佈留言

<< Home