7月 24, 2006

Can't stand the heat

I've been sleeping on my curved couch in basement for three nights because of the heat. Argh, I'm so looking forward to the cooler wheather, which is supposed to come later this week!



**************

I'm asking my friend to join a photography camp going to the Hoh Rainforest and the Olympic Coast area. Looks like it's really beautiful out there, especially the Shi Shi Beach!



So as you can tell, photography is becoming my new obsession now... hopefully one day I may be able to travel around the globe taking photos for National Geographic, like Chris Rainier :-)

3 Comments:

At 11:59 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Shi Shi Beach is really beautiful woh...

 
At 8:01 下午, Blogger euqus said...

Yes ar, looks like really beautiful. Too bad thew workshop is cancelled because of low enrollment!

 
At 9:25 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Be careful, euqus. Chris Rainier's picture is copyrighted. I don't think you can embed his picture here unless you got his permission to do so. I assume you do?

 

發佈留言

<< Home