6月 22, 2006

Running through strings


Running through strings
Originally uploaded by louiskim.
So flickr has a group that each week they have a winner chosen to be added to the group that has 200 view or more. I really like this week's!

Hum... when will my pictures be viewd 200+ times :-)

******

The work is getting close to an end... but then after this I still have two small projects before I can take off next Friday!

******

I met another Nikonian today! Didn't know that he is so into photography as well. I really wish I can bring along my camera with me to the backpacking.

******

I was searching on flickr today, and I came across with this set: Bhutan. This country has been on my top list for a long time now. May be I should give it a try some time next year!

1 Comments:

At 10:30 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Thanks for mentioning my picture!

 

發佈留言

<< Home