6月 21, 2006

Dreams

I had that same horrific dream again, that someone is breaking into my house in my presence, and I try my best to safeguard the house--the entrance, to be specific. I woke up in the middle of the night, and couldn't go back to sleep for a while.

I started to realize that dreams really tell something about your inner world... Hum, I'm going to do more research on this! Talking about things related to psychology, I picked up the book blink today. Looks like a pretty fun book!



And then talking about book, I need to purchase a text book for my photography class. It's a shining $100 big book... Sigh... Fortunately I have $50 gift certificate but still, a big expense!



**********

Looks like 663 is the cafeteria for a lot of people now. I go there at least twice a week, and every time I go there, I will for sure run into several people I know of. Just like today (it's my third time eating there this week BTW), I met four friends already. Sigh.. Is Seattle so lack of choices?

There is one new Thai/Viet restaurant called "Made in Kitchen" opened up last week in ID. I tried it and the interior design is awesome!! I can say that it's the BEST in Chinatown. The food? I think they're not quite ready yet so they only have a mere of 20 something choices (excluding the drinks, desserts, etc). The quality of the food is just OK though.

************

Argh, so much work to do! So looking forward to the 5-day long weekend next week! I'm going backpacking :-)

Time: 7/1 to 7/3
Destination: Esmerelda Basin (http://www.wta.org/~wta/cgi-bin/wtaweb.pl?3+tg+fetch+english+1035)
Hiking Distance: 15 miles (Loop trip)
Elevation Gain: 3000 ft.
High Point: 6850 ft.

************

Yay!!! The wedding pictures are allowed to go public now!

2 Comments:

At 2:09 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

663, ha ha... I just went there last night. Pretty good :)

 
At 7:36 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

You remind me of the bulgary we experienced in HK before you decided to leave HK for good. Had that experience left scar on you?

 

發佈留言

<< Home