6月 28, 2006

死去活來

工作一浪接一浪....

********

垂手可得

I like Specialty's sandwiches, but then the one in the foodcourt of my office building isn't doing a good job! The quality of their sandwitches is just not consistent. For example, whenever I order my favorite Tomato Mozzarella they often use fresh tomato (instead of roasted Roma), and they sometimes forget the basil--which I think is the spirit of the entire thing.

So I decided to file a complaint, and guess what, they removed the charge of my sadwitch :-) Oh well, my gain is someone's loss...

*********

跟隨主行?

Last night I got my second Pike Place basket. However someone took away mine that is bigger in size. So I complain again :-) And this time I get a free boquete of flower next week! Hee.... may be I should keep complaining.

Anyway, what I want to say is that I took the ride back home at 9.30 last night. And while I was waiting the bus to arrive, I saw a homeless walking by me. He then searched the trash bin, and took out a fast food cup.... and you know what? He drank whatever stuff was left inside it. And then he took out a bag of opened chips and start eating it.

And then, he walked by me, and stared at me.. actually my basket.

Urgh, that guilty feeling hit me. Shouldn't I give him some snow peas.... sigh. May be next time.

***************

. 備忘

Have you ever woke up from a dream and found out you're crying? I did it recently!! Yeah, the tears are still dropping when I woke up.

I wrote down what happened in the dream just after I woke up. But when I read it again now, I just have no idea what it was all about..

But one thing I do remember... you were in that dream.

***************

工作一浪接一浪....

(No, I really mean that :)

2 Comments:

At 12:29 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

you always like to "complain"...
...file a complaint
make me laugh when read that! You so funny!
hh

 
At 7:08 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

who is the person in your dream??

 

發佈留言

<< Home