6月 15, 2006

想去摩洛哥...

All of a sundden I really want to visit Morocco, and if possible travel across Sahara! I am sure there's going to be BIG cultural shock, and hopefully I will come back a changed person in one piece :-) Yup... I'm thinking of going SOLO again! Well, not exactly traveling alone, since I am planning to join tours with travelers from around the world.



My friend said I am crazy considering an inexperienced small Asian guy can't probably protect himself. Hum... in the worst case I'd just dress like the locals... oh well, I don't look like a Chinese anyway...



May be I should get some experience by going Death Valley alone.

Finally I have some time to take a closer look at my Hasselblad 500C/M! It's a beautiful piece. I don't have the film with me yet and will probably take it to sevice before using it.

Hasselblad 500C/M

Hopefully I can master it soon!

It gives a strong romantic feel as soon as you take it on your hand :-) haha I look so silly under the Zeiss..

Self

1 Comments:

At 5:48 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

I almost went there in 2002 when i went to spain. It's only a ferry ride apart....sigh!

 

發佈留言

<< Home