5月 18, 2006

urge 有點太過 + flickr is hiring

At first glance the MS music storefront "Urge" is pretty attractive. A big catcha though is that if you stop subscribing to their service, currently priced at $150/year, you will never be able to play the music again... isn't it 有點太過?

It also welcome devices with MS platform only, so I guess my w800i 無用武之地...

Life's so boring these two days because of the transition, so I browsed around the web and found out that flickr is now hiring! Looks like they shoot for doing business differently. Take a look at the requirements:

  • A passion for the web and the possibilities it affords for new forms of human interaction and community
  • A strong tolerance for office tomfoolery (acting like a monkey, etc.)
  • A desire to change the world

Talking about them, I don't really like their Gamma version. May be I just get too used to their previous UI...

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home