5月 18, 2006

Music of the Night

PHANTOM
Night time sharpens heightens each sensation ...
Darkness wakes and stirs imagination
Silently the senses abandon their defences
Helpless to resist the notes I write
For I compose the music of the night ...

Slowly, gently, night unfurls its splendeour.
Grasp it, sense it -
tremulous and tender
Hearing is believing, music is deceiving
Hard as lightning soft as candlelight
dare you trust the music of the night ...

Close your eyes
for your eyes will only tell the truth
And the truth isn't what you want to see,
In the dark it is easy to pretend
that the truth is what it ought to be.

Softly, deftly, music shall caress you ...
Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you ...

Open up your mind let your fantasies unwind
in the darkness which you know you cannot fight -
the darkness of the music of the night ...

Close your eyes start a journey through a
strange new world!
Leave all thoughts of the world
you knew before!

Close your eyes and let music set you free ...
Only then can you belong to me ...

Floating, falling, sweet intoxication!
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation ...

Let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write -
the power of the music of the night ...

You alone can make my song take flight -
help me make the music of the night ...

Come we must return -
those two fools who run my theatre will be missing you ...

故事最後, Phantom得到了Christine同情而溫柔的吻.. Phantom放手了,子爵帶著Christine離去因為他的愛已經昇華了, 也終於體會到愛的美麗。

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home