5月 05, 2006

Love...

... finds a way, in the harshest place on Earth. (quoted from IMDB)

The March of the Penguins is an absolutely stunning, beautiful documentation!

Hopefully I'll meet them face to face in Antarctica, and thank them for teaching me the importance of determination!

Looks like Utah's Zion, Arches, Bryce Canyon, etc are on the top of the list for the autumn trip!



I have successfully sold my D50 and the lens :-) and replaced it by F100 that I got from ebay for less than $300! The seller is a pro photographer so hopefully the camera is in good working condition.

The 18-200 has a long waiting list so I guess I'll just rent the lens for now. $15 for a weekend which is not bad at all.

Hopefully I can take some good BW photos for my darkroom processing workshop at PCNW.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home