4月 21, 2006

New Zealand again...

It's the second time New Zealand popped up in my mind.... Looks like they have a relatively easy immigration process....

Oh, an interesting article Many skilled foreigners leaving U.S.: Exodus rooted in backlog for permanent status

I think that applies to me too :)

Argh, staying in Seattle is good, but as my friend said, the social network is so confined in the "hi-tech" community, which eventually leads to a kind of boring life...

Going back to Canada is another logical choice, since it's closer to my family, especially my aging parents.

Of course, Hong Kong is always on the list.

Nevertheless, a more important question is... what do I really want in my life?

Well, I guess it's easier to answer this question if I had my own family :-)

1 Comments:

At 2:08 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

NZ is beautiful and the people are super friendly. When I was there, my first reaction was, "Oops! Canada has competition." Young man, having a family doesn't make life decisions any easier. In fact it may make it more difficult because you then have conflicting priorities from various members. -- AC from CA

 

發佈留言

<< Home