4月 30, 2006

Career change at 29+1

Someone said I look like Jamie Oliver hahahaha!


Told 灝哥 and he said: 佢靚仔過你咁多!
Told Wuster and he responded: take off ur glasses, and shave ur beard... maybe... a little

Sigh!

Anyhow, I came across this forum when I went to his website. Looks like not only me has this wild thought of giving up the comfortable relatively well paid career to stand the heat in kitchen!

I've been chatting with a friend who just graduated from Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts and is now working at Hardware Grill in Edmonton. I'm so thankful I got to know this friend, since from the experience my friend shared, I got a better picture of what the real kitchen was like...

1 Comments:

At 5:16 上午, Blogger DS Classic Grill said...

Thank you for sharing such information, It was nice to read out the pot. You can opt for Edmonton restaurants Southside that gives you quality and healthy food.

 

發佈留言

<< Home