4月 20, 2006

自殺!

Suddenly, I was thinking of 自殺...

Well, not really 自殺, but thinking 自殺 in general.

I just read an introduction of Job, and his wife questioned "Are you still holding on to your integrity? Curse God and die!"

I think, 自殺 not only is a murder, it's also declaring untrust and denouncing God at the same time.

Life's difficult, but I'm glad that even though I may lose everything, it's enough to have God alone.

I woke up this morning realizing that I turned 90 degrees while sleeping last night. Do you know that I had 夢遊 once when I was small :p Yeah, I went to the kitchen in the middle of the night, and told everyone that I meant to go to pee, and then went back to sleep again.

But... what happened exactly last night?

I just remembered I had a lot of dreams...

May be... that's the only time I can find my fantasies.

Went to a famouse Korean restaurant in Edmonds. The food is OK lar, for some reasons I like the one next to Edmonds' Range 99 better.

My friend's just broken up with her boy friend, and you know what? The reason was exactly the same as what I had been told by my ex.

Well, at least I'm not the only one.

But finding a life long soul mate is much more difficult then getting a good job or even changing career :P So I'd rather not hurry in love.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

I have to say your title and first sentence scared me :P
"Life's difficult, but I'm glad that even though I may lose everything, it's enough to have God alone." - How ture! Kudos for this one :)

 

發佈留言

<< Home