4月 11, 2006

咱們三

Last night Dave, ho gor, and I had devotion the first time together. I quite enjoyed it actually, but their feedback wasn't good -- they blamed that the book that I used was too "empty"... doesn't have questions, sharings, etc. But anyhow, I thought it was a good start.

I spent the entire afternoon at the UW clinic today. Finally I got a chance to meet Dr. Shen. She looks really young, may be in her mid 30's, and yet she has finished a lot of traning from the best universities already... undergrad at Oxford, PhD at MIT, and MD from Stanford!

I can hardly see the words on my screen now because of the strong dilation.

After all the work, there's going to be another challenge lying ahead of me...

Thursday 4/13.

Went to see C today. C asked me to write down all traits I like about myself.

It's not easy to get to really know myself. May be I should take the short cut by asking around... and get disappointed :P

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home