4月 10, 2006

雲上太陽 一 天光晒...

Finally I'm off call! What a relieve. Had lunch with a friend and we had some rather deep sharing. Thanks so much for making the connections, I'll see if I'm able to make a switch.

Stepping out of the office, the sky was wider and bluer than ever... It's the first time I saw the buildings around me in this angle... and suddenly, I feel His presense :)


"雲上太陽" ... ?

Creation

There was a huge protest today in Seattle, and a lot of people marching on the 4th Ave. I think it took at least 20 minutes for all people to pass through.

Immigrant rights protest in Seattle

According to the news, they're protesting a bill that may disallow the illegal immigrants from getting green cards and citizenships. Oh well, I should join them... I have been waiting here for more than five years and my application is still burried somewhere in the file cabinets laying untouched... sigh!

The parade was pretty peaceful, although I found a lot of broken glasses on my way to the bus stop.

Broken glasses from the phone booth

Eventually I mowed the lawn! It's been a long while I haven't done this. And guess what, I picked up two bags of dog droppings on my lawn.... I'm 99% sure it's from Daisy the dog my neighbour owns. I've already asked them to train their dogs but they just didn't do their job.

"Love thy neighbours"... I'll probably send them a postcard I got from Estonia and then mention that they should clean up the mess... or better yet, don't allow them to come over to my already messy lawn.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home