4月 06, 2006

沈黙は承諾のしる

(Silence gives consent.)

Found out this interesting photostream on flickr tonight when I'm wrapping up my work. Very good captions and the photographer captures the best out of everyday things!

I'm currently looking for a dining table... the one I used to have was moved away by my friends last Saturday (in fact, my ex's stuffs were all taken away...)

The table was taken away...

Tonight it's my first time trying out this new restaurant in Bellevue. The food is pretty OK, but I don't really like the sauce... it's too thick and too similar.

a special dish from a new restaurant in Bellevue

And then after I got back home, ho gor told me that he had prepared lunch boxes for us! What a surprise!

ho gor made lunch boxes for us tonight!

Sassy was sneezing all the time! Hopefully it's not because of a cold... or does she have allergy?

The weather was awesome these two days in Seattle!

Quiet Seattle

1 Comments:

At 1:54 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Why is my pix so blue?

 

發佈留言

<< Home