3月 16, 2006

What is sexy?

I mean, what does a sexy dessert look like?

Watched the top chef and this is the winner's interpretation of sexy:



It's a four-course dessert and looks like it tastes good too!

However, I'm not sure if this is sexy.

Especially if it's presented by Miguel :)

Today is the most boring day in 2006 so far.... it could be last night's page that left me only slightly more than four hours of sleep.....

Oh, one thing I have to be thankful though: that particular coworker isn't that "political" afterall... we may be just two different types of people.

The floor was slippery... well, may be it was just because I was careless!

I trimmed the tea cups and the plate tonight! I started to like this hobby. It's a good therapy :-)

ho gor's cooking tonight again! Wow he really need to become a chef lar.

But how come tonight's dinner is like a breakfast le?

Ho gor's dish tonight....

Looks like Sunday is going to be sunny :-) Hum... may be this time I'll catch the sunset in Seattle.

Sunday's weather

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home