3月 07, 2006

What is He doing right now in my life?

Pastor Shiu gave some good reminders about living a prayerful life during the last Sunday school.

He mentioned that being able to pray is difficult because it's nothing but a relationship with God. And since it's a relationship, it's always dynamic and changes all the time.

Through prayers He wants to transform (更新變化 ) me. He wants to touch my "false self" and to find my "true self"... My "false self" can be beautiful--taking up ministries at church, reading Bible, being a leader, etc... but these may just be my "false self" if I don't have a good relationship with Him....

At the end I was given this question:

What is He doing right now in my life?


Is He distance? Is he standing away from my life? Or is He activly doing something?

This is a deep question, isn't it? How do I know the answer?

Well... I think the answer is in prayers.... And indeed Pastor Shiu asked us to spend some quiet time with Him and sort it out.

Quiet time... it's what I need now, and this is going to be a life long process--that needs to be started right now.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home