3月 02, 2006

Very tired....

I'm not sure why, but I feel really tired today. May be I didn't get enough sleep...

The fish that ate too much is swimming happily again now. How strong they are!

I made a set of eight tea cups tonight in the pottery class. I was like working in a factory doing repetitive work. Too bad the time was really tight that I didn't even think of taking pictures....

Next time I'm going to make a teapot =)

At lunch I was thinking the exit strategy... Looks like it's better for me to start working on associate sites again.... sIGh.. 神 叫 我 勞 苦 , 使 我 在 其 中 受 經 練... 不 能 參 透 , 不 能 參 透 !

Read this article about the seven deadly sins in workplace. A lot of things I've leanrt in a hard way already, but am still not paying enough attention.

地 和 其 中 所 充 滿 的 , 世 界 和 住 在 其 間 的 , 都 屬 耶 和 華 。詩 篇 24:1

Including office politics.... :)

I bought a third ball for Sassy... She's really good at playing soccer, but I just don't know why she can lose the balls...

Here's a good article on the Days of Fast and Abstinence. Looks like fish is OK if you're in the Western Rite.

Here's why Catholic Christians need to abstiain.

And why Good Friday is called "good".

2 Comments:

At 8:30 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

神 叫 我 勞 苦 , 使 我 在 其 中 受 經 練... 不 能 參 透 , 不 能 參 透 ! -- Same here, sigh... but I guess we don't have to 參 透, just do it, He will show the benifits later :D

 
At 9:25 下午, Blogger euqus said...

Thanks for the encouragement!!

 

發佈留言

<< Home