3月 30, 2006

Is this true?

Is he dead ??

The Swedish chocolate is really great! My coworkers like it a lot. Too bad ho gor doesn't like (actually hates) chocolate anymore, or else I will save him one piece.

I've added more pictures!

This is the Kiasma I talked about:

DSC_0171

Also went to this futuristic Stero bar when I was in Estonia:

IMG_1282

And here's the pics of Estonia:

DSC_0061

Oh, haha, got an invite from someone asking me to join this flickr group -- one of several thousands groups out there :p

Nevertheless, it's good to know others are enjoying the pics :)

Need to meet the counselor really early tomorrow!

Oh, my friend's dad is in the surgery room. Hope all is going well with him...

1 Comments:

At 10:54 上午, Blogger buN! said...

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/william-hung.html ???

 

發佈留言

<< Home