3月 13, 2006

I need new idea...

So this is the first cake I've ever made!!!!

Almond fruit tart!

(I shared this photo with my niece and guess what she said? "Oh, what brand is your camera?" sigh....)

It was sort of successful. It took a huge amount of work but was quite an enjoyable process.

Almost ready!

The taste? I think it's pretty good--all because of the fat.

I need some idea of making another healthier cake that won't compromise on taste and appearance. Anyone? :p Some good suggestions I got are tofu cheesecake, another fruit tart without the almond filling, etc...

Went to a friend's place to watch one of my long-waited DVDs that I own :) and had this fantastic chicken!

Nice soy sauce chicken!

"eat me, eat me..."

The Children of Heaven is a very beautiful movie. I liked it a lot, although the ending was kind of odd. But thikning it twice, I guess it must have a deeper meaning... hum, I'll think of it while I do the workout tonight.

2 Comments:

At 3:15 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

such a nice cake, yet u didnt bring it to share with Taoming...

 
At 5:40 下午, Blogger euqus said...

I'll do it next next time :)

 

發佈留言

<< Home