3月 13, 2006

"心酸"的主日學

Today was the first Sunday school that made me feel 心酸.

God created all the good things for me. All these things were beautiful. All these thing were so good, so very good.

He also wanted to complete me, wanted to fill up my desires so He created a spouse for me!

And then today, He was asking... "euqus, 你 在 那 裡 ?"

He is worrying me. He is missing me. He wants to find me again so He asks... "euqus, 你 在 那 裡 ?"

Didn't He knew that I would hide away from Him when He created all the good things for me?

Didn't He knew that I would betray Him when He created a spouse for me?

He knew, but He's still created the best for me.
He knew, but He's still put in 100% effort and all His heart creating the best for me.
He knew, but He still wants to bring me back to Him.

My soul is at rest in God alone.
My salvation comes from God.


創 世 記 1
神 稱 旱 地 為 地 , 稱 水 的 聚 處 為 海 。   神 看 著 是 好 的
於 是 地 發 生 了 青 草 和 結 種 子 的 菜 蔬 , 各 從 其 類 ; 並 結 果 子 的 樹 木 , 各 從 其 類 ; 果 子 都 包 著 核 。   神 看 著 是 好 的 。
管 理 晝 夜 , 分 別 明 暗 。   神 看 著 是 好 的 。
神 就 造 出 大 魚 和 水 中 所 滋 生 各 樣 有 生 命 的 動 物 , 各 從 其 類 ; 又 造 出 各 樣 飛 鳥 , 各 從 其 類 。   神 看 著 是 好 的 。
於 是   神 造 出 野 獸 , 各 從 其 類 ; 牲 畜 , 各 從 其 類 ; 地 上 一 切 昆 蟲 , 各 從 其 類 。   神 看 著 是 好 的 。

神 看 著 一 切 所 造 的 都 甚 好 。

創 世 記 2:18
耶 和 華   神 說 : 那 人 獨 居 不 好 , 我 要 為 他 造 一 個 配 偶 幫 助 他

創 世 記 3:9
耶 和 華   神 呼 喚 那 人 , 對 他 說 : 你 在 那 裡 ?

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home