3月 17, 2006

技不如人 + 8

"企業的目的,最終是營利。想個雙贏的模式,研究清楚可能的範圍,幾年下來,公司賺錢,個人成功,事業如青雲直上,多好。"

多好.... :P

The pager went off for the past two nights. Didn't have a good sleep. Unfortunately I'm new to this team so learnt a few things in a hard way...

Sometimes I'm wondering... am I that 技不如人?

It's the first time I struggled whether I should go to fellowship, since I wanted to get things done before the weekend. So I talked to a friend about it.. Guess what my friend told me to do?

Pray.

And then flip a coin :)

Well, I didn't flip a coin, but I did pray. It's been a long time He's close to me. It's really the best comfort when you face difficulties.

And then, I pressed a button on my computer's number pad randomly, with my eyes close. haha!

And I pressed "8", where even number = go to fellowship, else stay :)

My firend's theory was that if God can control my life, He can control, in this case, which number I press.

So I asked another question.... and surprisingly, I pressed "7" heee I asked... should I change my job? 7 should be a "No".

It works! How so? Cos I can't change my job anyway without leaving this country.

Sometimes.... things just happen in this way.

Hum, I know what question I should ask next.

Oh, btw, I like how my friend reacted to my struggles... After I told my friend about the situation, my friend said, "Do you want a suggestion?"

I guess if I were my friend, I would give out suggestion right away.

Sometimes... my friends just want me to be a good listener.... and I were too quick to offer "help" :-)

2 Comments:

At 2:23 上午, Blogger Dan^2InHim said...

RE: ...I can't change my job anyway without leaving this country.

That sounds awfully familiar, 'coz I am in the same boat. :(

 
At 2:28 上午, Blogger Dan^2InHim said...

It sounds good to me that you had the courage to "flip the coin/hit the numpad/etc" and stick with "God's plan". Many fridays I came late to fellowship because of last-minute issues and/or a strange urge to work "just a bit more." Many times I felt owing to God, especially since I typically sped to fellowship to catch up the lost time. :(

Let us pray for one another... that we can overcome these kind of daily struggles... I am tired of letting God down.

 

發佈留言

<< Home