2月 28, 2006

Walk by faith...

你 們 的 信 心 經 過 試 驗 , 就 生 忍 耐....

After doing some research, I came up with a list of eight culinary schools...

The French Culinary Institute
Kendall College
Culinary Institute of America
California Culinary Academy
Johnson & Wales University
L'Academie de Cuisine
George Brown Chef School
AIS

So many choices... I'll expect a lot of information coming in this week.

CCA and AIS called me today, but I don't have a good impression about CCA since they sounded awkward when they knew that I'd be an international student. AIS, on the other hand, was friendly and helpful. They're not pushy too. They even suggested I should explore other big culinary schools....

Read the following verses during devotion today... very useful!

我 若 不 信 在 活 人 之 地 得 見 耶 和 華 的 恩 惠 , 就 早 已 喪 膽 了 。
要 等 候 耶 和 華 ! 當 壯 膽 , 堅 固 你 的 心 ! 我 再 說 , 要 等 候 耶 和 華 !
詩 篇 27:7-14

只 要 憑 著 信 心 求 , 一 點 不 疑 惑 ; 因 為 那 疑 惑 的 人 , 就 像 海 中 的 波 浪 , 被 風 吹 動 翻 騰 。
這 樣 的 人 不 要 想 從 主 那 裡 得 甚 麼 。
心 懷 二 意 的 人 , 在 他 一 切 所 行 的 路 上 都 沒 有 定 見 。
雅 各 書 1:6-8


三十而立? It's never been an easy thing...

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home